- To support local missionaries by providing equipments and finances needed for mission work in the country.
- To organize mission trips to Tanzania to raise social awareness, visit orphanage centers, organize medical missions, help in missionary schools, and facilitate exchange programs and other projects.
- To establish and support Christian schools.
- To establish and support local hospitals, health care centers and rehabilitation centers for the poor.
- To initiate and support projects that further the Gospel of Jesus Christ by contributing to the physical, mental, educational, and spiritual wellbeing of orphans, poor and disadvantaged children.
- To set up facilities for retired ministers.
- To expand to other parts of East Africa and beyond in order to minister to other population with similar needs.